- A Quick CV Fix for Your CV
- About cv4tv
- About Gavin
- Book a Call
- Booking Your Place
- Clearly Creative CVs
Clearly Creative CVs
Media CV Workshop
- Contacting Me
- Free 30 mins of Coaching
- Success Stories
- The Coaching Relationship
- “Hi, do you folks keep a database of Freelance Editors?”
- “I honestly only started hearing back from employers after using the tips in this book and I am now thankfully employed.”
- “Putting your advice into practice has really improved my job chances”
- ‘Please!! Give Me A Job!’ Sign Works
- 6 Tips for Hiring Star Talent
- 7 things no one tells you when you starting out
- @abbywatsontv sends a great tweet for a #tvjob
- @unstuck I confess; I’m a Pinball Procrastinator
- A cv4.tv alumni gets his first ‘proper’ job!
- A Girl in Film? Get back in the Cupboard!
- A producer, an editor, a PA and a camera person…
- Another great review for Clearly Creative CVs
- Applying for internships and working in a new area
- Are Unpaid Internships exploiting young people?
- Beyond the SWOT Analysis
- Chiswick is not in Norfolk
- Clearly Creative CVs is currently in Amazon’s Top 5 CV books chart!
- Clearly Creative CVs is finally published!
- Clearly Creative CVs recommended for “any beginner or established professional”
- Covering Letter: Get to the point
- Covering letters – write them as though you’re face-to-face
- Creative freelancers: How to challenge “you’re too expensive” #tvjob
- CV Tip: No Stars and glitter
- CV Tip: Two Pages – no more!
- CV Workshop for TV professionals at TRC Media in Glasgow
- Diagonal writing? Big no.
- Do you need a Degree to work in TV?
- Does your CV font fail?
- Don’t ask for work, collaborate
- Don’t attach a covering letter if you’re applying for a #tvjob
- Download TV Runner CV Template
- Editor loses work by their elusiveness
- Flattery gets you everywhere
- Freelancer Holiday Tip 1: Local Knowledge
- Freelancer Holiday Tip 2: Tourist Neutral
- Freelancer Holiday Tip 3: Fresh Pair Of Eyes
- Freelancer Holiday Tip 4: Contact can be Universal
- Freelancer Holiday Tip 5: The Vasa
- From Personal Work to Client Work
- Getting media work: recruiter insights
- Getting more Animation Work
- Giving great customer service
- Good Internships/Bad Internships
- Great tip for getting paid swiftly #TVjob #invoicingforcreatives
- Helping an Editor choose their career path
- HMV closure will hurt UK TV Production
- How do I up my rate?
- How do you avoid getting a bad reference?
- How long is a lifetime’s passion?
- How much copy can you squeeze on a CV?!
- How not to respond to a #tvjob ad
- How to fail as a Freelancer Tip 1: Complain about your rate
- How to fail as a Freelancer Tip 2: Whine about kit
- How to Fail as a Freelancer: “Would you rather see my inaccurate CV?”
- How to Fail as a Freelancer: Gone to the lowest bidder
- How to sell yourself as a cameraman tip #1
- How to sell yourself as a cameraman tip #2
- I am the ideal candidate for this position as I fill all the requirements.
- I’m speaking at Production Base’s Networking party!
- If you know them, pick up the phone!
- If you want to be paid for being creative…
- It’s not just the big fish that cause a splash
- January blues… don’t let them get you down
- Killing the Client in the House
- Life saving skills for Film and TV crew by @bectu and @Epione_Medic
- Management skills coaching
- Marketing Coaching for Photographers
- Me, 20 Years Ago
- Media is still failing Women
- More Local TV jobs are coming
- My First Year of Work
- Need CV inspiration? Check out these highly creative CVs!
- Next cv4.tv session: Tuesday 27 July
- Not getting the job? How one guy solved the problem.
- Not sure if our book can help you get more TV work?
- Polite persistence wins work.
- Production Base’s Summer Networking party – featuring us!
- ProductionBase Review
- Recommended Reading: The Mind Gym
- Recommended Reading: The Rules of Work
- Runner Tip: Making the Tea
- Seasonal variation in production work
- Staying in Touch: We ♥ Katie Mabbet
- Stop asking questions. Find solutions yourself!
- Stop spamming me with cut’n’paste requests for work
- Struggling to make new contacts for TV work?
- Survive The Cull Tip 3: Referees should never be ‘on request’
- Survive The Cull: Tip 4
- Survive the CV Cull Tip 1: Get the Covering Letter Right
- Survive The CV Cull Tip 2: Give your skills context
- Survive The CV Cull Tip 5: Staying in Touch
- Swedish cinemas take aim at gender bias with Bechdel test rating
- That lucky break
- That Tricky Interview question and how to deal with it
- The most extreme CV arrived on a bottle of wine!
- The Universal Joy of Pie
- The Winning Principles for Branding
- Time for a re-brand
- Tip for falling asleep: avoid backlit screens at night
- Top 5 tips for getting your CV noticed
- TV Freelancing: Income Generating Activity
- TV Runner CV Example of how to get it right
- TV Runner CV Template
- Two ways to get your showreel on your LinkedIn profile
- University Study on Sexism In BBC’s Doctor Who (Infographic)
- Want to go to China to film?
- Want to hold better meetings? Make sure there’s Toast.
- What’s holding me back?
- What’s your Freelancer training budget?
- When do you respond to offers of work?
- Where’s the CV?
- Who can you say ‘How are you?’ to today?
- Would you be interested in viewing a showreel?
- You can do it!!
- 10 Simple Steps
- 50 Tips in 50 Days
- Producer’s Survey
- The Internship Insider eBook
- Want to win more work?