Want to get on the interview list when you apply for you next job? Here are five top TV CV tips for making your CV stand out.
1) Clearly state your name and role clear and confident, so they remember who you are, and what you do.
2) Don’t give unnecessary information, it detracts from the stuff that matters
3) Clearly show your climb up the job ladder, that way they can see how you’ve grown in experience
4) Explain the project not just your role, because they might not know whether its fiction or documentary, studio or live OB.
5) Make sure your covering letter starts a conversation and isn’t just a plea for the job
You’ll discover how to get these TV CV tips right (and lots of other great content too) by joining our Clearly Creative CVs Course. It’s been created specifically for people like you in the Film and TV industry.
You’ll re-think the whole application process and make your CV work harder, getting you in front of potential employers and winning more work.
It’ll teach you how to bring colour to your CV, so employers see how you work.
I have implemented the suggestions you made. Things have been going well. I’ve had the chance to film in China, Sri Lanka and for ITN on multiple occasions since I updated everything.
Ivan, Camera Person
This course is like a good cake recipe… you just have to simply add you ingredients. It will definitely work!
Donna, Production ManagerJoin the Clearly Creative CV Course and win more work!