Want to make sure you get on the interview list when you apply for you next job? Here are five top TV CV tips for making your CV stand out.
1) Clearly state your name and role clear and confident, so they remember who you are, and what you do.
2) Don’t give unnecessary information, it detracts from the stuff that matters
3) Clearly show your climb up the job ladder, that way they can see how you’ve grown in experience
4) Explain the project not just your role, because they might not know whether its fiction or documentary, studio or live OB.
5) Make sure your covering letter starts a conversation and isn’t just a plea for the job
You’ll discover how to get these TV CV tips right (and lots of other great content too) by reading Clearly Creative CVs, a book written specifically for people like you in the Film and TV industry.
You’ll re-think the whole application process and make your CV work harder, getting you in front of potential employers and winning more work.
Available in stores at £12.99 or buy it direct for just £10.Get your copy, revamp your CV and win more work!